Optifast Vegetable Soup it is a preparation that can be used for the preparation of rich and healthy vegetable soups with a high protein content, which are ideal to be part of a low calorie mixed diet, which adapts to any lifestyle. It is very easy to prepare and helps to control the weight. It is a product made by people with extensive experience and who have an excellent reputation in the market. This product has been developed thinking about the well-being and quality of life of consumers, providing innovative nutritional solutions that are widely recognized in the pharmaceutical sector.
Features of Optifast Vegetable Soup
It is a product that has been made with users in mind, so it is very easy and comfortable to prepare, it serves as a perfect complement to meals, allowing the intake of calories in a controlled way, being able to consume a traditional basic diet. Has a high protein content, of 12 vitamins and 12 minerals that help maintain muscle mass, and a high fiber content, which help in proper digestive health. Its consumption contributes to the body, the following:
- 204 calories per sachet (54 g).
- 17.5 grams of protein in each sachet.
- A high protein content.
- 22.5 g carbohydrates per sachet.
- High fiber content
- 4.5 g fat per sachet.
Composition Optifast Vegetable Soup
Skim milk powder, calcium caseinate, caseinates sodium, fiber, inulin, aromas of: vegetables, soup, onion, pepper, nutmeg, maltodexinas, mashed potato, mixed vegetables, tomato powder, modified starch, sunflower oil, canola oil, and minerals such as: citrate tripotassium, tricalcium phosphate, carbonate magnesium, potassium phosphate monobasic, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc sulfate and zinc gluconate, copper, manganese sulfate, sodium fluoride, chromium chloride, sodium selenite, molybdate sodium, potassium iodide, yeast extract, coconut oil, leek powder, fish oil, emulsifiers such as: esters of mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, soy lecithin, contains vitamins, such as: C, E, nicotinamide, pantoteno calcium, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, K1, biotin, D3, B12, antioxidant such as sodium ascorbate.
Who can consume Optifast Vegetable Soup
This product contributes positively in the treatment of obesity and overweight, and is recommended to those who suffer from the following pathologies:
- Diabetes mellitus.
- People with high blood pressure problems.
- Breathing problems.
- It is recommended for people who suffer from osteoarthritis and who have difficulties with the locomotor system.
- In people who have a preoperative process.
- It is ideal for the menopause process and for the post-lactation period.
- Helps to tolerate glucose in diabetic patients.
Benefits of Optifast Vegetable Soup
- It is perfect for those who maintain a loss diet or weight control.
- It is ideal for those who want to provide a large number of proteins to their diet, contributing to meet daily needs and helps preserve muscle mass.
- By consuming an envelope of Vegetable Soup Optifast provides a healthy adult with the necessary nutrients from a main meal.
- The caloric intake is 207 calories.
- It contains microencapsulated essential fatty acids from oily fish, proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements in the right proportions, which are necessary for the body.
- Contributes to the maintenance of weight reduction in the short and medium term.
- It is a product with a low energy value that contributes to weight reduction.
- It has a satiating effect on the body.
- Contributes to the reduction of cholesterol levels.
- . For best results, the patient should modify their eating habits and have regular checks if the treatment is prolonged.
- It helps people lose weight in a healthy, practical and simple way.
- It is recommended to have a medical examination before starting the consumption of this product, so that it is he who determines if you can consume it or if you have any health problems that prevent your consumption.
- Helps improve glucose tolerance in diabetic patients.
- it contributes to the decrease of cholesterol levels.
- Helps regulate intestinal transit.
- Contributes to the balance of bacterial flora by stimulating the growth and activity of bifidobacteria.
Advantages of Optifast Vegetable Soup
- Contributes to diets that are for weight control, weight loss or maintenance of the weight that has been achieved.
- It is ideal in a hypocaloric diet, four daily sachets can be used as an exclusive diet or as a mixed diet in combination with daily food.
- Helps weight control, providing the nutrients required by the body.
- It is easy and quick to prepare.
- It is a very tasty product, it has a comforting taste.
Recommendations Optifast Vegetable Soup
- It is especially recommended when following a hypocaloric diet and can replace one or two meals.
- It should be used in combination with other foods that are normally consumed.
- It is recommended that you substitute only one or two main meals.
- A daily exercise routine is recommended.
- After consuming the product, it is advisable to take between two and three glasses of water, and consume up to two liters of water per day or any other liquid that is acaloric.
Preparation mode Optifast Vegetable Soup
- It can be prepared in hot or cold water, depending on the consumer's preference.
- Mix the contents of one sachet in 200ml of water.
- It is constantly stirred to achieve a fine texture.
- It should be consumed immediately.
Presentation of Optifast Vegetable Soup
They come in powder in nine individual sachets, can be purchased in pharmacies, health food stores and online stores. Its price is very economical, and, in many opportunities, it is also offered in promotion in stores.