ClickCease
Reduced price! Bodybell Vanilla Cookies 10 Units 202 g Expand
Ver más productos de Bodybell.

Bodybell Cookies Vanilla 10 Units 202 g Phase 2

101704

16,70 €

11,99 €

-28%

Usuarios visualizando este producto


  • This Cookie is a dietary supplement.
  • It is a hypocaloric product.
  • It tastes like Vanilla.
  • This cookie is hyper protein.
  • Provides 195 Kcal for each 2 cookies.
  • It is a low fat product.

More details

Spend 70,00 € more and get Free Shipping!


2% de Descuento
en Puntos Fidelidad
acumulable en todas tus compras*

Why use Bodybell Cookies Vanilla 10 Units 202 gr Phase 2?

This is one of the foods of the Bodybell brand. This brand has a method that helps you improve your dietary habits and thereby lose the amount of weight you want or need to lose and not recover it.

This method consists of 3 phases, an intensive phase 1 where you will lose 80% of the kilograms that you want or need to reduce, then comes phase 2 where you must lose the remaining 20% to complete the totality of kilograms. Finally phase 3 which is the maintenance phase.

Bodybell cookies Vanilla 10 Units 202 gr Phase 2 it is a dietary supplement designed for phase two of this method. It is a hyper protein food that you can eat as a snack or snack for those moments of anxiety and that at the same time because of its high protein, will give you that feeling of satiety for your tranquility and the enjoyment of your diet.

This product apart from its pleasant taste has little contribution of carbohydrates and lipids and provides 195 kcal for each 2 cookies.

Composition of Bodybell Cookies Vanilla 10 Units 202 gr phase 2

This cookie contains a combination if you want perfect, which help your acceptance and tolerance. They consist of a mixture of proteins with fortified flours (wheat flour, Iron, Niacide, thiamine) palm oil, fructose, soy lecithin, pea protein, soy protein, flavorings, sucralose among other ingredients.

Each of the cookies provides 195kcal and also 15 grams of protein per unit, 13 grams of carbohydrates, 5.5 grams of sugars, 9 grams of lipids, and 6 grams of fats.

Recommendations on its use and opinions

It is always appropriate before any product warn about certain points to consider for the proper use of this, so we will cite some details to take into account:

  • It is a product that despite being a dietary supplement does not replace a healthy and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
  • It should be kept in a cool place.
  • It is not recommended for children.
  • Contact with humidity and high temperatures should be avoided.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • It is not recommended for use in people who are allergic to any of the components of this cookie.
  • It is not a product suitable for people with celiac disease.

In reviews of reviews of other websites you can find many opinions regarding this method and its products, most of these opinions being quite positive not only about the method itself, but also about all the products that they produce according to the objective sought with them.

In the case of the method to lose weight in a healthy and personalized way the opinions were quite flattering by the results obtained.

On the other hand about this punctual cookie, many people said its pleasant taste, the satiety effect they produce and in general how excellent they went with this product.

You can find it here always at the best price of cheap promotion. Buy Now.

FormatoGalletas
Puntuación:
No había probado las galletas de esta marca pero, tanto estas como las de Moka, están buenísimas
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
super sabrosas cremosas parece un postre
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
Res a envejar a les galetes "normals", boníssimes.
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
Buenísimas galletas!!! Acabo de hacer otro pedido de estas galletas, me encantaron.
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
Están de 10 ..son como barquillos..muy muy muy ricos
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
Mut buenas
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
Muy bien
 - 
Opinión basada sobre compra
Puntuación:
me encanta la gama completa. el pedido perfecto tardo 1 dia. os recomiendo el servicio
 -