Reduced price! Bodybell Chocolate Cookies 10 Units 202 g Expand
Ver más productos de Bodybell.

Bodybell Chocolate Cookies 10 Units 202 g Phase 2


Warning: Last items in stock!

16,70 €

12,50 €


Usuarios visualizando este producto

  • It is a cookie with high protein content.
  • This product contains 195 kcal per package (2 cookies)
  • This cookie is enriched with vitamins and minerals.
  • It is a product not suitable for celiacs.
  • It is a cookie that contains chocolate or cocoa.
  • It is a low-lipid product.

More details

Spend 70,00 € more and get Free Shipping!

2% de Descuento
en Puntos Fidelidad
acumulable en todas tus compras*

Why use Bodybell Chocolate Cookies 10 units 202 grs Phase 2?

The bodybell method for weight loss, is a method that seeks this goal, but without going hungry. It consists of 3 phases: 1, 2 and 3. In the first phase, the loss of 80% of the weight is sought and in phase 2, which is the intermediate phase, the loss of the remaining 20% is sought to complete the 100%. In this phase of the method is based on increasing proteins and decreasing lipids and sugars.

This is where it plays an important role Bodybell Chocolate Cookies 10 units 202 grs Phase 2, since they are cookies with high protein content, which work within the method as a snack or snack to decrease anxiety levels and prevent you from eating foods that are not on the list of allowed foods.

Composition of Bodybell Chocolate Cookies 10 units 202 grs phase 2

These cookies contain a combination of protein, fortified wheat flour (iron, niacin, thiamine), palm oil, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, pea protein and sweetener among other ingredients.

Each of the cookies provides 195kcal and also 15 grams of protein, 13 grams of carbohydrates, 5.5 grams of sugars, 9 grams of lipids, and 6 grams of fats.

Recommendations for use and opinions

For the proper consumption of this product is recommended the following:

  • Despite being a dietary supplement it should not replace a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle.
  • It is for adults only use.
  • Store in a cool place.
  • It is not suitable for celiacs.
  • Avoid direct contact with humidity and high temperatures.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • It is not recommended for use in people allergic to any of the ingredients of this product.

Opinions about these cookies:

In opinions read in some reviews of some web pages, you notice the acceptance of this product like all of the brand. The opinions read, were generally from people who carried or were carrying out the recognized method to lose weight and used this product.

With which they said that they thought it was a dietary supplement that acted as a snack, took away their anxiety and provided them with energy. In addition its composition seemed very complete and adjusted to the adequate protein and caloric needs and the results both in his body and therefore in his health were quite satisfactory.

You can find it here always at the best price of cheap promotion. Buy now.